|I HAD TO
||[Apr. 24th, 2010|01:49 am]
Meme stolen from fariska
Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/literary works and put their summaries from better than it sounds and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
1. Relatively unremarkable teenage rebel acquires a numerically significant number of allies to help take down a corrupt, centrist government in a protracted and bloody war fought over one or more magically significant MacGuffins. Just like it went down the previous four times. Suikoden I tsuruhime 2. A kid fights a tiger. And wins. The Jungle Book izruo 3. Overdeveloped girls in underdeveloped uniforms live vicariously through past-life regression. Sailor Moon ranalinde 4. Plucky boy tries to prove You CAN Fight Fate by recruiting a diverse bunch of rebels Because Destiny Says So. Suikoden Tierkreis tsuruhime 5. Stereotypes from around the world explore their grudges in a secret worldwide tournament hosted by a dictator...IN 3D! Street Fighter (EX) icarused 6. A guy's father is killed. He collects toys, plays arcade games, and adopts a kitten. He never avenges his father. Shenmue izuro
7. A stoic mercenary with a talking bird must protect a singer with really bad schizophrenia, beat up his beloved older brother, and save the world from the Pope.
8. The most murderous, Ax Crazy psychopath imaginable gets put in charge of an invasion force, with predictable results.
9. A Shotoclone fights in a tournament hosted by his father, a Corrupt Corporate Executive. Shotoclone wins and tosses his dad off a cliff. Tekken ranalinde 10. A boy's split personality plays with his enemies before he mind rapes them. Yugioh yumimuto 11. A guy who eats vampires acts like a complete idiot while occasionally eating vampires and making a scythe out of his blood. Nanomachines started it. Trinity Blood tsuruhime 12. Seafaring hero gets cursed with awesome/blessed with suck powers while a merchant with a rather dead look in his eyes manipulates an empire for expansion gain the aforementioned powers that the hero possesses. Suikoden IV tsuruhime 13. Enraged teen becomes a terrorist after government agents call him a girl. Gundam Zeta kansascshuffle 14. Time-travelling ghosts teach a cheap old British guy to be less of an asshole. Christmas Carol izuro 15. Nomadic tribes travel through the Middle East and North Africa, enduring all kinds of hardships before finally coming to the Promised Land. In the sequel, a Pretty Cool Guy tells everyone how cool it is to be nice to each other but is executed by The Empire, comes Back From The Dead, and Ascends To A Higher Plane Of Existence. In the Distant Finale of the sequel, everyone dies. This is considered to be a positive ending. The Bible izuro 16. Prince who blames himself for his father's death runs away and is taken in by all-male commune which subsists on insects. The Lion King izuro 17. Angsty teens fight each other in a tale of fantastic racism. Gundam SEED yumimuto 18. War hero finally finishes his "honey do" list, which involves a lot of politically-motivated murder, only to see his wife retreat into obsessive-compulsive hand-washing. Then a guy who was born by Cesarean section cuts his head off. MacBeth tsuruhime
19. Over-achieving girl meets over-achieving boy. Together, they learn how to under-achieve.
20. Orphaned Street Urchin falls in love with Rebellious Princess, seduces her with the help of near-omnipotent comedian and a piece of fabric, and defeats the bad guy by trapping him into a device used for lighting. Aladin izuro